Now accepting artwork applications!
The Proctor Arts Fest Juried Art Show happens every year at Mason United Methodist Church in Tacoma, WA. See below for details:
August 5 & 6, 2017 at Mason United Methodist Church
2710 N Madison St | Tacoma, Washington 98407
- Oils & Acrylics
- Pastels, Drawings, Prints, Mixed Media
- Three Dimensional
*Artists may enter a maximum of 2 art pieces BUT each piece must be in a different category.
$15 each piece; submitted on or before June 9, 2017 (fees are non-refundable)
$20 each piece; submitted on or before June 10, 2017 (fees are non-refundable)
Application and Fees:
Due on or before July 14, 2017. Make check payable to: Proctor Arts Fest
Proctor District Association, Attn: Proctor Arts Fest, PO Box 7291, Tacoma, WA 98417
Art work to be hung must have the hanging devices attached. No saw tooth hangers. Thank you.
1. Two piece maximum per artist. Pieces must be in different categories.
2. PAF reserves the right to photograph exhibited art for publicity purposes.
3. PAF reserves the right to have your piece used as a subject of a story.
4. All art must remain on exhibition until 1pm on Sunday, August 6th, 2017
5. Prior to installation, the jury and PAF reserve the right to reject pieces that are too fragile, oversized, or in poor repair.
6. Proctor Arts Fest (PAF), the Proctor District Association or Mason United Methodist Church cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage of art.
All entries are accepted unless the committee deems them unsuitable. All entries will be juried.
Art pieces for sale, please give a price. The Arts Fest Committee will take names and phone numbers of those interested in a piece and give this information to the artist. Proctor Arts Fest does not take a percentage.
The jury may select a 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each category, plus honorable mention for art pieces that are deemed worthy.
Reception and Awards at Mason United Methodist Church:
Reception: Friday, August 4th from 6-8pm. All are invited!
Presentation of People’s Choice Award: Sunday, August 6th at 12:55pm. All are invited!
• 1st Place: $100
• 2nd Place: $75
• 3rd Place: $50
People’s Choice Awards:
• 1st Place: $75
• 2nd Place: $50
• 3rd Place: $25
Delivery of Art Work:
Mason United Methodist Church on Wednesday, August 2nd from 1pm – 6pm
Pick Up Art Work:
Pick up Sunday, August 6th from 1pm – 3pm
Show Hours at Mason Church:
Saturday, August 5th from 10am – 5pm. All are invited!
Sunday, August 6th from 10:30am – 1pm. All are invited!
To print out the guidelines, Click Here.
To print out an application, Click Here.