Vendor applications for this year’s 2017 festival are currently closed.
General Vendor Guidelines :
- All vendors must supply a Certificate of Insurance which names the Proctor District Association as “additional insured”.
- Insurance source options:
1. ACT Insurance Program: Policy for $39. (Available after April 5, 2017. We will provide a link here when available, or you may use an agent of your choice.)
- If applicable, all vendors must provide their City of Tacoma Business number.
- All artwork/crafts must be made by the artist. No imports or resale items are allowed. Please expect to remove any products displayed in your booth which you have not made yourself.
- Artists must be present during the hours of the event. It is recommended that you demonstrate the process for making your items.
- Vendors must supply all tables, chairs, & canopies for their booth. The booths are 10’ x 10’, and are set up in the streets, so weights must be used to stabilize the canopies in case of wind or inclement weather. There is no electricity available for vendors.
- No alcohol or music will be permitted in, or around the vicinity of, your booth.
- If 2 or more persons will share a booth, email photos of products for each person.
- A non-refundable $15 application fee is due at time of application. If accepted, an additional $85 will be due at time of acceptance. If full fee is not paid by April 30, 2017, both deposit and booth space will be forfeit.
- Booth set-up may begin at 7:30 a.m. at the earliest.
- Please respect & do not use the private parking lots, such as the banks. They are open for the day, & need the parking for customers.
If you’re interested in participating in this year’s event, please fill out the form below and click on the “Enter” button.
If you have any questions email us: email@example.com
* Applications will be reviewed by the Proctor Arts Fest organizing committee. Accepted vendors will be notified by April 8, 2017.